his Release Notes announcement is for ELD with Flex users.
Portal & Server Updates
- DVIR History page > DVIR PDF:
When a driver uses any USA cycle, the sub-title will be ‘AS REQUIRED BY THE D.O.T. FEDERAL MOTOR CARRIER SAFETY REGULATIONS’ in EN mode, which will be translated to ‘REQUIS PAR LE D.O.T FMCSA’ in FR mode. Canadian cycles are unaffected.
- Addition of Carrier Name validation on hosCarrierProperties API to prevent duplicates
- Ability to download all DVIR PDF files in a single file based on the selected filters through the new API: api/v2/multipleDvirReports
- Logs page
– Fixed an issue where the Grid Chart lines are messed up after multiple exclude events
– Fixed an issue where the ‘Start-End Odometer’ value is incorrect in an exported PDF when multiple vehicles are used
– Fixed an issue where switching to a different driver retains the logs of the previously viewed driver
– Fixed an issue where the portal freezes when viewing a specific driver
– Fixed an issue where the Personal Conveyance duration hours and Excluded Drive Time does not match on the Grid Chart line
- Drivers Management page
– Fixed an issue where the ‘Can Edit Logs’ option is not displayed
- Data Transfer page
– Fixed an issue where an error has occurred when submitting to FMCSA